<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Back soon 

Apologies if blogging is slow today. My internet provider was down the whole morning across the state, plus - unusually - I've got plenty of gardening to do today in the common areas of our little complex together with my neighbors.

In the meantime, let me quote from Glenn Reynolds:
"War critics want to mark the anniversary of the war -- there will be an 'antiwar protest' at my local mall tomorrow and there are all sorts of events planned worldwide -- but a proper way of marking the date would be with a mass apology to the Iraqi people, and to George W. Bush, for taking the wrong side at a crucial moment in history.

"Sackcloth, ashes, and signs reading: WE WERE WRONG, SORRY WE TRIED TO BLOCK ARAB DEMOCRACY, and WRONG ABOUT AFGHANISTAN, WRONG ABOUT IRAQ -- DON'T LISTEN TO US NEXT TIME would be appropriate.

"I'm not expecting that... It may be premature to gloat, but it's not premature to point out the moral and intellectual bankruptcy of the 'peace' movement, which has been apparent since the very beginning."
Indeed.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?