<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 11, 2005

Censorship at Chrenkoff 

Just knocked back, for the first time, an ad - and thus $12 for one week. I'm normally not particularly picky and hey, if people want to give me money to put their little box on my sidebar, that's their choice, but the ad in question came from johnkerry.com and was asking the voters of Vermont to request of Sen Jeffords to block John Bolton's nomination for the new US ambassador.

Now:

1) why on earth would John Kerry's people want to waste their money and advertise on my blog? and

2) why would I want to assist some spineless voters in Vermont (if you're reading this blog, you're not one) to influence a spineless senator from Vermont to block the nomination of a neo-con?

Oh, never mind.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?