<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 06, 2005

2,000,000 

Well, here it is, another milestone. I have to say that it caught me by surprise - I didn't expect it until sometime next week, by which stage I might have thought about something clever or memorable to say on this occasion. However, my post yesterday "The disadvantages of pissing off America" has generated quite a great deal of extra traffic and brought the occasion forward. Just goes to show, you spend 20 hours compiling "Good news from Iraq" segment and maybe an extra 5,000 will visit, but put together in half an hour a couple of pictures of dishevelled losers and you'll get 40,000.

Anyway, thank you all: the faithful and the occasional readers, correspondents who send comments, ideas and links, and fellow bloggers who link and encourage. Without you, none of it would be possible, and none of it would be worth it.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?