<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Filibuster that! 

Wouldn't that be a lot of fun? Judge Judy on the Supreme Court:
"I am very flattered even to be mentioned in the same sentence as the Supreme Court," Judge Judy told me through a spokesman...

When asked point-blank if she'd like to be considered for the job, Judge Judy dodged the question.

"I prefer not to rule by committee," she said.

Yeah, and I bet she'd also prefer not to give up her $30 million annual salary, but that's not the same as saying she wouldn't do it if the President called.
It would be worthwhile just to hear her tell a party to one of those precedent-making constitutional cases, "You, sir, are a moron." Or any of these:
On your BEST day you're not as smart as I am on my worst day.

I'm here because I'm smart, not because I'm young and gorgeous... although I am!

This is my courtroom I can say what I want. When you become a Judge, we will talk.
Although I bet that's what most judges are thinking anyway.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?